Location: San Diego, CA or Salt Lake City, UT
This position reports to: President
Who are we?
At Tiled, our mission is to improve the way organizations communicate. We enable companies to create interactive content experiences that engage viewers and perform like native apps, without using any code. We call these interactive content experiences “Microapps” and our customers use them to drive engagement with their content in sales, marketing, training and recruiting. Learn more at Tiled.co.
Tiled is looking for a seasoned, creative, and self-motivated individual to join our executive staff as VP Marketing. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of sales, growth, profits, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and positioning on a worldwide basis consistent with the corporate direction.
What you’ll do:
- As VP Marketing, you will build and lead our marketing group. You will:
- Oversee the development of our marketing strategy
- Plan and oversee the organization of the marketing department
- Set and monitor department and individual goals
- Own responsibility for meeting identified lead generation objectives
- Work closely with the Company’s internal design group to develop visual branding and create marketing and sales collateral
- Develop company and product messaging
- Collaborate with the executive staff to help set company-wide strategy and meet revenue goals
Successful Candidates will have:
- 10+ years experience in marketing, including marketing software solutions to enterprise customers
- Demonstrable track record of achieving inbound lead generation goals
- Experience with creation and maintenance of marketing content and sales enablement collateral
- Experience running marketing campaigns, including e-mail campaigns, social marketing, content marketing, product marketing, account-based marketing, event marketing, webinars, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand the impact of design and interactive communication within an organization
If you’re looking to make a high-level impact at a small rapidly growing company, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Come work with us!