Posted June 27, 2019
Location: San Diego, CA
Tiled is seeking a talented UX/UI Designer to join our San Diego team and support design efforts from concept to implementation. You will work closely with our design team to increase brand awareness and support efforts to gain new customers. This is a full-time position in San Diego, CA.
- Contribute to strategic decisions with our design and sales team to increase brand awareness.
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will excite our customers. Stay up-to-date with UI patterns and trends.
- Create journey maps, wireframes, and high fidelity designs to articulate vision and iterate on various solutions.
- Conduct user research to validate designs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce design assets for marketing and new business efforts.
- Work collaboratively to build industry leading systems through designing visually stunning work.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution in both visual and interaction design
- Experience with digital design tools including Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively, and a passion for the digital space.
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and cross-functional environment.
- Contribute ideas and collaborate with all levels of the team to produce stunning work.
- Background or degree in UX/UI design, or related digital experience.
Tiled is an early-stage software company located in northern San Diego county. We are seeking employees that are self-motivated, collaborative and thrive in an environment where there is always more to do than people available. We offer salary, benefits and stock option packages that are designed to align your compensation with Tiled’s success.
Send an email and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!