Who are we?
At Tiled, we believe experiences bring people and ideas together. Our mission is to unleash creative storytelling. Tiledis a microapp platform that empowers creative teams to build, share, and measure interactive content that inspires action. Bring any brand story to life and deliver real business impact – no code, just creativity.
The Tiled Professional Services organization is looking for a Services Manager with a successful record of partnering with customers and managing timelines, deliverables and resourcing for Services projects in a SaaS organization. Our Professional Services team is the frontline when it comes to helping Tiled customers create extraordinary digital content. We offer guidance, provide best practices, and empower clients to unlock their creativity.
The Professional Services team engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experiences from across the Tiledcustomer base and are obsessed with strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire company to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
The Services Manager position will be instrumental in helping us scale our Services offering by creating and managing systems to deliver, source and track services that ensure the success of our enterprise clients. This includes working with our certified partners to ensure quality and timely execution of services projects.
The Services Manager must be passionately focused on delighting customers, driving engagements to be within time, scope and budget, and partnering cross-functionally to optimize the customer experience to exceed expectations in retaining and growing customer relationships.
Tiled is welcoming passionate individuals with 5+ years of SaaS Professional Services program management experience or equivalent experience in adjacent SaaS markets. This role will be located in our Salt Lake City, UT, or San Diego, CA office. Take your first step by applying online today!
What you’ll do:
- Onboard and engage clients – collaborate with creative, experience, customer success, and sales teams to develop strong customer and partner relationships, produce high-quality design projects, and build a growing business, driving Tiledadoption in key markets and accounts.
- Manage engagements – plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones and coordinate risk mitigation plans
- Identify add-on Services engagements – proving the value of Tiled services to support new microapp content initiatives.
- Coach and train – collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, and customer success teams to help partners and customers learn and use Tiled products and services.
- Deliver value – lead high-quality delivery of a variety of custom engagements with partners and enterprise clients, while leading efforts to ensure collaboration and project management to maximize project and account profitability.
- Be a client advocate – work with Tiled product and customer success teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to product roadmaps.
Successful candidates will have:
- Technical and analytical background, possessing 5+ years of client-facing software implementation and/or consulting experience, with demonstrated success managing enterprise-scale SaaS projects
- Proven track record in Project Management delivery
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Outstanding customer relationship management, sales, delivery experience and collaboration skills
- Technical skills and abilities and be self-motivated, driven by results
- Passion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Tiled core values and align with our culture
- Excellent organizational, mentoring/training, and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
If you’re looking to make an impact, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
We offer tremendous pay and excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k. Other perks include unlimited PTO, and wonderful work/life balance.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
A definition of “Balance” from our CEO:
While we take pride in our work ethic and driving towards the summit of our craft, we also take pride in knowing that we’re aligning our time and priorities with the ultimate summit, to be surrounded on all sides by those who we love and are loved by.
We believe that our relationships are the primary motivator and that at the summit of life, the relationships that we’ve fostered will be our greatest legacy. These relationships — our immediate and extended families, our friends, our communities, our churches, our colleagues — these are the people (and furry friends) we intersect with daily. Call
it family. Call it tribe. Whatever it is, we support the people that support us, and we believe achieving balance between work and family allows us to be our best selves and reach life’s summits.
Time is the most valuable thing we have. We seek to spend our time with gratitude in ways that feel meaningful as we build towards our goals at work and at home. Spending time to serve and contribute to the world around us is as vital to our pursuits as our personal and strategic goals.
Come work with us!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this position.