Location: San Diego, CA
Who are we?
Tiled enables organizations to create interactive content experiences that engage viewers and perform like native apps, without using any code. We call these interactive content experiences “microapps” and our customers use them to drive engagement with their content in sales, marketing, training and recruiting. Learn more at Tiled.co.
Tiled is looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to join our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of interactive experiences. As a Product Designer at Tiled, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. If you have a passion for design and an aptitude to lead in a collaborative environment, demonstrating empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering, welcome to Tiled!
What you’ll do
- Contribute to our vision, strategy, process, and approach while supporting and advocating for user empathy and design process
- Work cross-functionally with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions to arrive at the best possible designs
- Oversee the user experience for your features from conception through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a seamless hand-off and a high-quality implementation
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the design of digital products with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from project brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process across different client platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design thinking, approaches, methodologies, including low and high fidelity prototyping skills
- Proactive behavior that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change in products and teams
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Creative thinking and a real passion for design
If you’re looking to make a high-level impact at a small rapidly growing company, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Come work with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume if you are interested in applying to this position.