Who are we?
At Tiled, our mission is to improve the way organizations communicate. We enable companies to create interactive content experiences that engage viewers and perform like native apps, without using any code. We call these interactive content experiences “microapps” and our customers use them to drive engagement with their content in sales, marketing, training and recruiting. Learn more at Tiled.co.
The Tiled Inside Sales team is looking for a curious, competitive, creative, gritty, and self-motivated individual to join as an Account Development Representative (ADR) on our Enterprise Inside Sales Team, prospecting into large organizations. The ADR role is designed to take top sales talent from an Enterprise Account Development Rep (ADR), to Inside Sales Representative (ISR), and eventually a Field Account Executive (AE). At Tiled, we’re creating the next generation of sales professionals, and that starts with you!
Tiled is welcoming passionate individuals with 2-3 years of SaaS sales experience or looking to make a career change. Take your first step by applying online today! This role will be located in our Downtown Salt Lake City, UT office.
What will you do?
As an Enterprise Account Development Representative at Tiled, you are responsible for outbound prospecting and nurturing buyers through the early stages of their buyer journey and identifying qualified opportunities to be handed over to the Account Executives. This includes target market penetration, calling on CXOs, senior-level executives, trade show attendance, following up on marketing-generated leads, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- You will be responsible for selling the Tiled microapp platform
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets
- You will be an integral part of the Enterprise sales process by prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing Target Accounts to craft sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, social media, and other marketing campaigns
- Conduct high-level conversations with Account Executives in Target Accounts
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities
- Track and log all sales activities and buyer interactions in Hubspot to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
Successful Candidates will have:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales and Account Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a results-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketing and MarTech landscape and an ability to learn rapidly
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Outreach, and Hubspot (or another CRM)
- 4-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
If you’re looking to make an impact, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
We offer tremendous pay and excellent benefits including; health, dental, vision, and 401k
Other perks include; unlimited PTO, wonderful work/life balance, and free gym membership.
Our Salt Lake City, UT office is in the heart of downtown featuring spectacular views of the city and Wasatch Mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
A definition of “Balance” from our CEO:
While we take pride in our work ethic and driving towards the summit of our craft, we also take pride in knowing that we’re aligning our time and priorities with the ultimate summit, to be surrounded on all sides by those who we love and are loved by.
We believe that our relationships are the primary motivator and that at the summit of life, the relationships that we’ve fostered will be our greatest legacy. These relationships — our immediate and extended families, our friends, our communities, our churches, our colleagues — these are the people (and furry friends) we intersect with daily. Call it family. Call it tribe. Whatever it is, we support the people that support us, and we believe achieving balance between work and family allows us to be our best selves and reach life’s summits.
Time is the most valuable thing we have. We seek to spend our time with gratitude in ways that feel meaningful as we build towards our goals at work and at home. Spending time to serve and contribute to the world around us is as vital to our pursuits as our personal and strategic goals.
Come work with us!
Sound Good? Want to talk? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can’t wait to meet you!