1.SAAS SERVICES AND SUPPORT
2.RESTRICTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3. CONFIDENTIALITY; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
3.2 Customer shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Data, as well as any data that is based on or derived from the Customer Data and provided to Customer as part of the Services. Company shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to (a) the Services and Software, all improvements, enhancements or modifications thereto, (b) any software, applications, inventions or other technology developed in connection with Professional Services or support, and (c) all intellectual property rights related to any of the foregoing.
4.PAYMENT OF FEES
5.TERM AND TERMINATION
6. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Account activity. You need a Tiled Account to create content in Tiled. Tiled asks for some personal information when you create a Tiled Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. Tiled servers automatically record certain information about your use of Tiled. Similar to other web services, Tiled records information such as account activity (e.g., storage usage, number of log-ins, actions taken), data displayed or clicked on (e.g., UI elements, links), and other log information (e.g. browser type, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, referrer URL, etc.). Tiled may collect automated error reports in the case of software malfunction; such error reports may contain some or all of the information in your documents and may be reviewed to help resolve problems with the Tiled software or service.
- Content. Tiled stores, processes and maintains your content, sharing lists, and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
- We use this information internally to deliver the best possible service to you, such as improving the Tiled user interface and maintaining a consistent and reliable user experience.
- Files you create, upload, or copy to Tiled may, if you choose, be read, copied, used and redistributed by people you know or, again if you choose, by people you do not know. Use care when including sensitive personal information in files you share or in chat sessions, such as social security numbers, financial account information, home addresses or phone numbers.
- Tiled reserves the right to review content you submit to Tiled to help resolve problems with the Tiled software or service, or to ensure compliance with our terms of service.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to others, except to the extent necessary to fulfill any requests by you to share content through another website or partner.
- Tiled only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Tiled in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Tiled, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who used a type of document, for example. Such information does not identify you individually.
- If Tiled becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will ensure the confidentiality of any personal information involved in such transactions.
- Tiled will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information and your documents, both to ensure that your documents remain available to you, and that they remain unavailable to unauthorized persons.
- To the extent Tiled processes personal data (as that term is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and hereinafter referred to as (“Personal Data”)) in the performance of this Agreement, it agrees to do so only as outlined in this Agreement and will not transfer personal data to another country or international organization except as instructed by Customer.
- Tiled will require that all persons authorized to process personal data be bound by appropriate obligations of confidentiality.
- Tiled will assist Customer, to the extent possible and considering the nature of the processing, in its efforts to comply with its obligations under GDPR to respond to data subjects exercising their rights (as set forth in Articles 12 through 23 of GDPR).
- Tiled will further assist Customer, considering the nature of the processing and the information available to Tiled, in its efforts to comply with its obligations set forth in Articles 32 through 36 of GDPR.
- Tiled agrees to delete or return all Personal Data to Customer (as requested by Customer) upon termination or expiration of the Agreement and delete any copies of the Personal Data, unless European Union or EU Member State law requires otherwise.
- Make available to Customer all information necessary to demonstrate its compliance with the obligations set forth in this Exhibit and reasonably allow for, and contribute to, audits and/or inspections conducted by Customer.