Who are we?
At Tiled, our mission is to improve the way organizations communicate. We enable companies to create interactive content experiences that engage viewers and perform like native apps, without using any code. We call these interactive content experiences “Microapps” and our customers use them to drive engagement with their content in sales, marketing, training and recruiting. Learn more at Tiled.co.
The Tiled Sales team is looking for a curious, competitive, creative, coachable, and gritty individual to join as an Account Executive (AE) on our Field Sales Team, prospecting into our Corporate segment (Fortune 5,000). This will include driving new business, articulating the Tiled Microapp platform value proposition to mid-level and top executives, demonstrating the Tiled Microapp builder, and closing new Tiled customers. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell, cross-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction, retention levels, and contribution to the overall sales team and business unit.
Tiled is welcoming passionate individuals with 4+ years of MarTech SaaS sales experience or equivalent experience in adjacent SaaS markets. Take your first step by applying online today! This role will be located in our Downtown Salt Lake City, UT office.
What you’ll do?
- Articulating the Tiled Microapp platform value proposition to c-level decision-makers
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating and closed revenue targets
- You will work closely with the Corporate Sales Development Reps (SDRs) on account orchestration for prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing Target Accounts to craft sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 5,000 companies via cold calling, email, social media, and other marketing campaigns
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities
- Track and log all sales activities and buyer interactions in Hubspot to ensure efficient active pipeline management and forecasting
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Tiled’s Microapp platform and design service offerings
- Diagnose buyer’s business issues to architect value-driven prescribed solutions
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
- Work with various groups within Tiled (Product, Marketing, and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region
Successful Candidates will have:
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience, preferably in enterprise MarTech SaaS
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience required
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement of quota
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with Hubspot CRM and Sales tech stack such as LinkedIn Sales Nav, DiscoverOrg, and Outreach
If you’re looking to make an impact, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
We offer tremendous pay and excellent benefits including; health, dental, vision, and 401k
Other perks include; unlimited PTO, wonderful work/life balance, and free gym membership.
Our Salt Lake City, UT office is in the heart of downtown featuring spectacular views of the city and Wasatch Mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
A definition of “Balance” from our CEO:
While we take pride in our work ethic and driving towards the summit of our craft, we also take pride in knowing that we’re aligning our time and priorities with the ultimate summit, to be surrounded on all sides by those who we love and are loved by.
We believe that our relationships are the primary motivator and that at the summit of life, the relationships that we’ve fostered will be our greatest legacy. These relationships — our immediate and extended families, our friends, our communities, our churches, our colleagues — these are the people (and furry friends) we intersect with daily. Call it family. Call it tribe. Whatever it is, we support the people that support us, and we believe achieving balance between work and family allows us to be our best selves and reach life’s summits.
Time is the most valuable thing we have. We seek to spend our time with gratitude in ways that feel meaningful as we build towards our goals at work and at home. Spending time to serve and contribute to the world around us is as vital to our pursuits as our personal and strategic goals.
Come work with us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume if you are a qualified candidate for this job.